Monday, April 18, 2011

empty feeling in my chest

I'll miss TLC
I'll miss pranking Erica
I'll miss the awkward floorcest jokes
I'll miss the hallway hangouts
I'll miss the all-nighters
I'll miss "holy tits", "are you fucked?", "honestly" and "sickk"
I'll miss making fun of how Katelyn talks
I'll miss the mennonite jokes
I'll miss the choir
I'll miss "awkward penis"
I'll miss chirping Garrett
I'll miss when we watched Marley and Me
I'll miss Erica being creepy/weird
I'll miss Jersey Shore nights
I'll miss Katelyn and Leanne passed out in the hallway
I'll miss people hating my mirror
I'll miss me, Kate and Kari's attempt at P90x, and the dance party afterwards
I'll miss fucking shit up
I'll miss Nic wearing my boots and backpack
I'll miss people stealing my glasses
I'll miss the dining hall guy that loves me
I'll miss Tim Hortons
I'll miss stealing blackberrys
I'll miss awful makeovers
I'll miss sleeping on Leanne's floor
I'll miss the lounge
I'll miss our floor bonding with Lucas
I'll miss the A1 north pranks
I'll miss the nights at Phils, Chainsaw, Philthys, Titanium, Fox
I'll miss sketchy Elements
I'll miss trips to marble slab, 7/11 and pizza pizza
I'll miss my two fake ids
I'll miss debating who is the hottest don
I'll miss Wednesday night house council meetings
I'll miss stealing Jer's chewy bars
I'll miss backrub chains
I'll miss people telling me to get out of the hall past quiet hours
I'll miss playing the hand game in the hall at 2am
I'll miss playing football on Alumni at 1am
I'll miss the fake id quizzing
I'll miss Lauren's screaming
I'll miss "I went to Africa", Julia: "Are you fucked?!"
I'll miss Julia dancing with the black guys
I'll miss Lauren and JR at that party
I'll miss Emily's laugh
I'll miss laughing at Kari's awkward jokes
I'll miss Katelyn trying to explain her jokes
I'll miss me and Steph's love for Rockney Jacobsen
I'll miss hearing Lauren playing songs on repeat
I'll miss everyone laughing at my Bacardi Breezers
I'll miss the first day in residence
I'll miss Lauren crying at Harry playing the guitar
I'll miss O-week
I'll miss Shine day
I'll miss meeting WLT for the first time and the picture scavenger hunt
I'll miss our crazy Tuesday night WLT meetings
I'll miss the dancing while making the most epic gingerbread house
I'll miss Brigitte's cut toe
I'll miss chanting WLT
I'll miss April and Tyson
I'll miss "jesus walks"
I'll miss allll the playdoh
I'll miss our family dinners
I'll miss our socials at Jordan's
I'll miss my bridesmaids
I'll miss Dancing with the Dons - wlt and willison
I'll miss Homecoming
I'll miss the fail A1 North dance party
I'll miss laser tag with A1
I'll miss the immaturity when A1 played "Squirt, bang"
I'll miss the Irish Drinkin' Team
I'll miss "heads down"
I'll miss the RAC soccer tournament
I'll miss the intensity of everything A1 North does
I'll miss the video game tournament
I'll miss Katelyn's competitiveness at Mario Tennis
I'll miss Kari slapping Katelyn during Mario Party
I'll miss Ian's party and laughing about it the next day
I'll miss the fashion show
I'll miss LEAP reunion
I'll miss the time Erica told me my glasses "are so you", on the first day
I'll miss all the first impressions
I'll miss Carlie and Steph coming to visit
I'll miss whatever it is that we did on Halloween
I'll miss our haunted house
I'll miss our gay friend
I'll miss the IRC Formal bus ride and Katelyn trying to start cheers
I'll miss Laurier Day
I'll miss winning Laurier Day
I'll miss our icecream building event
I'll miss everyone watching the Superbowl
I'll miss breakfast at Bennys
I'll miss the week our floor wanted to work out
I'll miss being a team leader, twice
I'll miss speaking in front of over a 1000 students
I'll miss the line for the New Years event
I'll miss Tyson trying to get us a heart pizza
I'll miss watching 24 with the guys
I'll miss being carried back from University Stadium because of my sprained foot
I'll miss the flash mob
I'll miss the picknicks
I'll miss everything about my trip to Guatemala
I'll miss the feeling of finishing an essay
I'll miss the comment Rockney made to me about my red sequin dress
I'll miss the excited feeling I get about O-week
I'll miss my happiness on getting icebreaker
I'll miss singing to Journey
I'll miss steamrolling at 1am
I'll miss waving to people everywhere I go
I'll miss skating with Leanne and Kari
I'll miss Hawk Weekend
I'll miss Volunteer Appreciation (1 and 2)
I'll miss our janitors
I'll miss the year end banquet
I'll miss Erica being late for the banquet
I'll miss April's milk, soap and colour experiment
I'll miss the 30 (25) hour famine
I'll miss the group study sessions
I'll miss Katelyn trying to punch people
I'll miss Katelyn's "acting"
I'll miss the facebook creeping
I'll miss LPLOVE
I'll miss sketching people for national be a creeper day
I'll miss ordering pizza at 12am
I'll miss the Iron Chef competition
I'll miss the WLT videos
I'll miss all the moose antler pictures
I'll miss everyone on A1 living together
I'll miss the WLT family
I'll miss house council
I'll miss the dons
I'll miss A1 South Bitches
I'll miss all the friends I've made
I'll miss how it won't ever be the same
I'll miss first year at Laurier















I shouldn't feel empty
I don't want to leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment